MasParc Connect - Powered by Circuit
MasParc is happy to announce the implementation of a new on-demand shuttle program – MasParc Connect. The pilot program will use three all-electric vehicles. Members of the Northeastern University Boston campus can now request rides to anywhere within the designated service area for a flat fee of $3.00 per rider. The details of this service are provided below:
Hours of Operation
- Hours of operation are Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Service will not be available outside of these hours.
Designated Service Area
- The designated service area is shown here.
- All rides must start and end within the designated service area.
- Destinations include: The Northeastern campus, the Prudential Center, the Longwood Medical Area, Fenway Park, Mission Hill, the Museum of Fine Arts, Target, multiple T stops, and many other local businesses and offices.
- Flat fee of $3.00 per rider.
- This fare will be collect through the Ride Circuit app.
How to Request a Ride
- Download the Ride Circuit app. This app is available on Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
- After downloading and opening the app, it should automatically open the MasParc Connect location. If not, click on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to open the main menu. After the menu opens, select “Locations”. Then, select “MasParc Connect” from the list.
- Next, select your pick-up and drop-off locations. Your ride must begin and end within the designated service area.
- After selecting your pick-up and drop-off locations, a driver will confirm they are on the way.